Thursday, May 19, 2005

A morning of tantrums

Lennon woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and proceeded to make my life difficult. He cried every time I attempted to use the computer. It irked him to see Dylan and me talking. Any wrong move on my part sent him on a fit of bad temper. He was crying and screaming for me from the bedroom by the time I finished talking to someone on the phone.

The temper tantrum lasted the whole morning. I spent half the day pacifying him by hugging and kissing him and calling him my "love" and my "sweet baby".

When I was called to Dylan's school in the afternoon because the person doing the paint job on the classroom and tables had to be paid, there was no other recourse but to take Lennon with me. Naturally, Dylan had to be brought along as well. Needless to say, it was an especially trying day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home